Address: 11 Haemek St. Ramat Hasharon 47203
Architect & Owner
Line of Business:
Urban Planning, Industrial Buildings, Public Buildings, Commercial Centers, Housing, Interior Design, Green Building
adanes Architects is a leader in the functional, multidisciplinary approach and one of the prominent architectural firms specializing in green architecture in both private and industrial sectors. Architect Hanoch Madanes completed his architectural studies Cum Laude at the Technion Institute of Technology, in Israel, in 1980, and after his internship with the renowned Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas, he founded, headed and managed his own firm since 1981. The firm deals with urban planning, architectural planning of industrial buildings, public buildings, commercial centers, housing, offices and restaurants in Israel and abroad.
Madanes’ designs, express architectural space in a functional and aesthetic way serving those who use it with adaptation to their needs. The ability to accurately tailor the type of design and create an impressive aesthetic experience alongside green designs is the second thread in every Madanes project. The firm’s multidisciplinary approach is expressed in the specializations of its various departments: urban planning; industrial buildings; public buildings; commercial centers; housing; offices and interior design. Madanes’s team of architects works according to ISO 9001-2008 accreditation and includes 16 employees among them architects, engineers and interior designers.
Leading in Green Architecture
Hanoch Madanes is one of the first Israeli architects specialized in private and industrial green architecture and is accredited on this topic by the Israeli Standards Institute. Green architecture includes meeting the 5281 Israeli standard and the requirements of the Ministry of Environment, as taking into account designs, which save and preserve energy, reduce polluting emissions, relate to natural resources during design, location, building openings, shade, minimizing noise levels etc. All these are expressed in the firm’s planning process and have become de facto the standard for every project, integrated together with architectural planning and design, aesthetics, functionality and quality.
Urban Building Plans
The firm is engaged in changing urban building plans throughout Israel and as part of this work process, comes into contact with real estate developers and works in cooperation with all planning committees and bodies alongside municipal functions. The firm is also involved in National Outline 38 and urban renewal projects.
Over the years, Madanes Architects had specialized in the construction of industrial buildings and complex logistics centers of Israel’s leading and large food companies:
• Coca Cola – as the home architect of the Coca Cola Group, Hanoch Madanes designed all company’s buildings: office buildings and logistics centers throughout Israel, including the Bnei Brak factory on Road 4, which includes the Coca Cola’s Visitors Center.
• Tara Dairy – The firm is currently designing the dairy in Netivot. The project covers 60,000 square meters and is based on the Green European standard for design of industrial buildings (BREEAM).
• Carlsberg – The firm designed the brewery in Ashkelon covering 30,000 square meters. Considered one of the world’s finest designed brewe-ries, it includes a museum and visitors center. The planning and building process brought with it major development to the region.
• Neto and Bikurei Sadeh South – Designing a 30,000 square meters project including refrigerated warehousing and a logistics center.
• Negev Spices – Designing a 20,000 square meters factory.
• Ormat – Green planning and building a 5,000 square meters compound in the factory.
• Intel – Designing Intel Jerusalem’s entrance lobby and interior design at the Kiryat Gat plant.
Projects Out of Israel
• Romania – Design of the “Tuborg” brewery – a project covering 40,000 square meters.
• Romania - Design of the “Bilbor” mineral water factory covering 5,000 square meters.
• Cyprus – Designing a 100,000 square meters commercial center including municipality, housing, and a luxury apartment hotel.
• Thailand – Interior design of a luxury hotel complex on Puhket Island.
• New Guinea – Designing an apartment hotel for diplomats and businessmen living in Papua New Guinea.
• Vietnam – Designing an office building
• Albania – Designing an office building
Special Projects in Israel
• Design of apartment hotels in Tel Aviv.
• Planning a building for preservation in Tel Aviv’s Brenner Street.
• Design of the “Rokah” restaurant in Herzliya Pituach.
• Design of bar restaurant and mini-brewery “Jems” in Petach Tikvah.
• Design of a restaurant in Rishon Le’Zion beach.
• Design of an extreme park in Ramat-Ha’Sharon.
• Design of synagogs in Tel-Aviv.
• Design of solar energy compounds.