Address: 4 Haomanut St., Industrial Park, Kiryat Nordau, P.O.B. 6190 Netanya 42160
V.P., Marketing & Business Development
V.P., Purchasing & Logistics
V.P., Electro Mechanical Systems
Elco Holdings Ltd.
Line of Business:
Implementing Large & Complex Projects involving Electro-Mechanical Systems and Electrical, Sewage, Water & Gas Infrastructures; Manufacturing of Power Systems, Switchgears
lco Energy & Infrastructure Group stands at the forefront of the Israeli market - offering comprehensive, solutions for large-scale, integrated electro-mechanical projects.
• 40 years of experience, pristine reputation and satisfied customers from all sectors.
• Global scope: various local and international projects, including new activity in Nigeria and Angola.
• High standards of quality and safety (OHSAS 18001 & ISO 9001:2008).
• Financial backing - Fully owned by Electra Ltd., a part of Elco Holdings Group with $2 billion yearly turnover.
Elco Contracting & Services is the largest contractor in Israel for H.V. – L.V. electrical systems: power generation and distribution, substations and energy centers.
• Installation of transformers, switchboards, bus bars, lighting systems, UPS, and building / industrial I&C systems.
• Renewable energy projects: Construction of solar power (PV) projects and energy saving (ESCO) systems.
• 161 kV substations for Intel, Ben Gurion International Airport, Ha’Yovel Port, and others.
• EPC partner in the construction of 2 “pumped storage” power stations 500 MW.
Katzenstein Adler is the Israeli market leader in H.V. and M.V. components with over 50 years of reputation for excellence.
• Design, manufacture, assemble and distribute LV & MV switchgear, outdoor switch disconnectors and power supply systems.
• Import & trade of L.V. and M.V. electrical components & systems and a full line of lighting supplies & bulbs.
• An exclusive local agent of world class manufacturers for HV - LV electrical equipment, switchgear, relays, insulators, disconnectors, autoreclosers, surge arrestors, cables, fire detection systems and much more.
Mechanical & Instrumentation
Elco’s Mechanical Division performs mechanical works on a turnkey basis.
• Design & construction of wastewater treatment plants, water purification facilities & sewage pumping stations.
• Supply & installation of sophisticated systems, such as: Cogeneration systems, Gas turbine, heat exchangers, I&C, pipes & pumps, etc.
• Major projects: Mei Netanya WWTP, Mekorot Filtration & Treatment Facility, Dan Region WWTP, Rolls Royce turbine, Dead Sea dewatering.
Control & Communication
Girit Control & Communications specializes in integration of advanced technologies providing comprehensive solutions for very low voltage systems.
• Telecommunications infrastructure, security, control systems, multimedia and lightning & over voltage protection.
• Leadcom Activity: Design, construction and upgrades of radio and microwave based wireless/cellular networks and antennas, including hardware and software.
• Girit’s subsidiary in Wiesbaden, Germany, executed command centers for the US government.
Compax and A.F.S.K. specialize in process control applications and advanced software tools.
• A mature line of products & services of integration of instrumentation & control, SCADA/DCS, industrial computerized systems and advanced communications systems in the oil, gas and water industries.
• Years of experience and projects in Israel, South America, Europe and the Caspian region.
• A.L.D. Environmental Protection operates and manages municipal WWTP’s nationwide. A.L.D. is engaged in cost-effective operation and maintenance of those facilities, applying new technologies to meet the challenges facing the cleantech industry.
• IPnP (Industrial Plug and Play) provides remote-monitoring, decision-support, water data-management tools that build real-time views for optimal operation of the system via web/cellular. IPnP’s Smart Grid solutions provide dramatic savings of electricity & water.
• One of the main suppliers of Pressure Regulating & Metering Systems (PRMS) for Israel’s Natural Gas Lines, in projects which include: design, construction, installation & maintenance.
• Natural gas infrastructure deployments, including piping, civil and electrical works.
• A partner in companies, which have a 25-year concession for natural gas distribution in 2 zones: South and Negev.
Elco is experienced in planning & constructing medical facilities on a turn-key basis for many of the prominent medical institutions in Israel.
• Construction of over 35 Operation Theatres & Intensive Care Units for Assuta Tel Aviv, Shaarei Zedek, Hadassa, Ichilov, and three new hospitals at Equatorial Guinea.
• All accompanying electromechanical systems: ceiling supply pendants, medical gases and sanitary, bed-head units, HMI, air conditioning, ventilation, as well as electrical and communications systems, CCTV, etc.
• Road, street, tunnel and railway infrastructure projects: communication & traffic control, road illumination & lighting and an RFID system for waste-fleet management.
• Our costumers include Israel Railways, National Roads Company, Ayalon Highways and the Ports Authority.
Service & Maintenance
• Preventative maintenance & breakage repair on a 24/7 call, nationwide coverage.
• An array of 4 branches, expertly trained technicians, and the most advanced electrical mobile laboratory in Israel.
• HV & LV systems, cellular infrastructures, I&C, wastewater treatment plants, and natural gas systems.