by sales volume.
Industrial companies are companies, which meet the following criteria:
Sectoral Division of Industrial Companies:
- The company is registered in Israel.
- Over 50% of income derives from production activities (the company and subsidiaries in its control).
- Over 25% of income derives from direct production activities.
1) Chemicals, Minerals & Refinery.
2) Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics.
3) Food, Beverages & Tobacco.
4) Producers of Chips/Semiconductors.
5) Producers of Communication Equipment & Systems.
6) Producers of Electronic Security Equipment & Systems.
7) Producers of Commercial Electronic Equipment & Systems.
8) Producers of Medical Equipment & Systems.
9) Electricity Producers & Infrastructures.
10) Metal Products.
11) Plastic, Rubber & Glass Products.
12) Wood & Paper Products.
13) Textiles & Fashion.
14) Building Products & Infrastructure.
15) Agricultural Inputs.
16) Software Development.
18) Publishing & Press.