To be listed among Israel's leading companies is a privilege reserved for the fortunate few!
For more than 30 years, the D&B Israel Group, Israel's leading firm for risk management and identifying business opportunities, ranks the top companies in the Israeli economy and lists them in the annual Dun's 100 yearbook, which relates the success stories of these foremost companies, representing diverse fields and industries, and exposes them to the business community.
Over the years the Dun's 100 has turned into a symbol and is considered an official, reliable and especially prestigious rating by the business community in Israel and around the world. The annual yearbook provides a general picture of the Israeli economy and includes, among other things, extensive business information about Israel's leading companies, presenting a detailed and updated picture as it ranks Israel's top enterprises and executives.
The annual yearbook includes:
- Rankings of the leading Israeli companies – in dozens of different economic sectors
- Profiles of Israel's leading firms – a presentation, from an objective viewpoint, of the companies' activities and achievements in Israel and the world
- Profiles of Israel's top executives – information about their main activities in the economy, with their photos and a summary of their rich professional experience.
- Comprehensive macro-economic surveys on the latest developments in the economy and its outstanding sectors
The Dun's 100 Rankings
The D&B Israel Group has great professional experience and a reputation for its ranking of companies and businesses in various spheres of activity, and is scrupulous about transparency and the accuracy of the data. The rankings are based on defined, measurable criteria that include economic and financial data that is culled and analyzed by the company's economists and is audited by an external accounting firm.
The rankings include, among other things:
- The Strength Index – a ranking of Israel 100 strongest companies from a business perspective
- Ranking of Israel's largest commerce and service companies by revenue
- Ranking of Israel's largest industrial concerns by revenue
- Dozens of other rankings of businesses and companies in a wide variety of sectors in the Israeli economy, including lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, insurance companies, banks and more.
What are the benefits of appearing in Dun's 100?
A listing in Dun's 100 is evidence of the company's success and financial strength, and helps the company when it conducts business with its customers, suppliers and potential investors. It contributes to the creation of business opportunities and expands the circle of business partnerships
- Appearing in Dun's 100 is the only publicity that provides a company with prestigious and quality positioning in both Israel and abroad
- A professional and credible presentation of your company's achievements under the quality seal of D&B sells you to the business community in Israel and abroad
- An investment in your company's reputation – publicity under the auspices of D&B's professional and international reputation promotes your company in Israel and abroad
- Consistently builds a company's reputation over the years by presenting its achievements year after year – which broadcasts leadership and stability in the market
- Appearing in Dun's 100 is a worthwhile financial investment and gives a company unprecedented promotion and exposure to hundreds of thousands of web surfers all year long, both in Israel and abroad.
- Appearing in Dun's 100 enables participation in special industry events held by the prestigious Dun's 100 Forum, which get broad media coverage.
Exposure in Israel and abroad
The elegant Dun's 100 yearbook is published in both English and Hebrew in tens of thousands of copies, which are widely distributed to anywhere the Israeli economy is an object of interest; it's used as a tool for evaluating companies by executives and decision-makers in Israel and abroad. The yearbook reaches, among others, all the senior Israeli business executives, embassies and economic attaches, international chambers of commerce, economic organizations and all of D&B's branches, found in 194 countries.
The Dun's 100 website, which benefits from D&B's worldwide reputation, receives heavy exposure both locally and globally and ranks high in the search results of the most common search engines in both Israel and abroad.
Doron Cohen Chairman of the Board
Hayim Cohen President & CEO
Anat Shir VP Marketing & Business Development
Tzah Berki Chief Economist
Oren Gavis Head of Industry & Finance Division
Benzi Segev Head of Service & Trade Division
Efrat Segev Head of Economic Research & Analysis Department
Udi Broyde Production & Publishing Manager
Michal Moskovitch Dun's 100 Production Manager
Hadas Glico Content Manager & Macro Analyst
Ofir Shmuel Marketing Projects Coordinator
Tali Menashe Barlevi Data Operation Manager
Iris Haski, Roee Alon, Sheila Zavaro-Weiss Dun's 100 Team Leaders
Active Contributers to Production:
Adir Shukrun, Alona Botzer, Anna Metsner, Danni Ettedgui, Dror Lavi, Effie Bric, Ella Cooperman, Ella Luzinizer, Hava Gazit, Hemda Kuperberg, Inbal Rau, Inbal Tal Eini, Izhar Schwartz, Keren Zaid, Ketty Raz, Liat Kreskas, Limor Nadler, Lior Gera, Maian Weber, Meiri Printing, Moran Haim, Nikol Galsulker, Noam Tamri, Ofra Moav, Oren Chen, Revital Haimovich, Roni Raveh, Ronit Harosh, Rotem Carmel, Roy Egoz, SET Group, Sharon Sarid, Shimi Volkovich, Shlomit Nezry, Simon Griver, Sinaya Dayan Levy, Sivan Peretz Miller, Tal Ostrovski, Yaniv Azaria, Yaniv Gafni, Yaniv Schnider
© Copyright 2012 by Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd. All Rights reserved. Permission is given to review and use the material in this publication for personal reference only and said material may not be copied, modified, used or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd.
Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd. is unable to confirm the correctness and/or completeness of the material contained in this publication in any particular and the accuracy of the contents of the company profiles contained herein is the sole responsibility of the companies themselves.
Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd. provides the information contained in this publication as is, and without any warranties. Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd. disclaims all expressed and implied warranties. In no event will Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd. be liable for any loss of profits and/or business, nor for any incidental or consequential damages of any kind. Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd. may make changes to the material contained in the publication at any time, without notice and without obligation.
Company rating, as presented in this publication, is according to Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd. standards, and is solely an assessment and expression of the opinion of Dun & Bradstreet (Israel) Ltd.
53 Hashalom St. Givatayim 53454,
P.O.B. 25375 Tel Aviv 61253
Tel: 972-3-7330330 Fax: 972-3-7330340